Altered Cotton Reel.
|Altered Playing Card.|
Altered Match Boxes -March 2013 Made for a challenge at http://artandimagesbykim.ning.com/
Altered Sewing Spool - June 2012 This was made for a Challenge on
I didn't have a cotton Reel to use so I made my own with a toilet roll insert and some heavy card an assortment of Old buttons,lace,pins,die cuts and vintage inks were used.
|Photo Book - 2012|
Tag Book - 2012 This Tag book was made for a swap at http://artandimagesbykim.ning.com/ The image on the front was transferred to calico using mod podge and spraying it with water and gently rubbing the paper off the image and then I coated it in bee;s wax I learn't this by watching a utube video,inside there were all different sized tags which I am sorry but I didn't take pics of when I made it I am also not sure of the paper I used it may have been graphic 45 if you recognize the paper drop me aline and let me know that would be great to refresh my memory, also an assortment of ribbon , stamps and a small metal Cameo to finish off
|Altered Clipboard - 2012 I covered the chip board in some gorgeous Paper I am sorry But I can not remember the name ,I wish I could as the paper is awesome ,Die cut letters and shapes,Butterfly's and Flowers, also I used Tim Holtz Inks Vintage Photo.|